Saturday, April 17, 2010

Annual Awards finally ended yesterday (16April2010)

Yehh! Annual Awards finally had ended yesterday! hurray!! No nid to practise for it anymore!! But then still need to pratise for the upcoming SYF 2011..
Yesteraday AA was kinda scary for me cos it is the first time for me and the hall was flooded with ppl.. Every chairs was filled and there were ppl at the gallery too. The UG got to watch performing arts 's performance and i think the ppl that perform at ISH oso got to watch. Luckily i think i did not do anything wrong during the performance and i did not sweat at all~! I am so glad at that~ And yesterday school song was sang so loudly that ms faziah was happy at that! We perform at around 7.30pm plus and we had been waiting for many hrs already.. The AA ended at 8.30pm plus and i quickly rushed to the toilet to change back to my uniform. I reached home around 9pm plus.
Overall, i think the AA was sucessful. I had fun although it was quite scary when performing. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment